45 thoughts on “Great Renoir Powerpoint

1. this power point was very good. I thought that the music went well with it. The power point said alot about Renior and Impressionism. I liked it alot.

2. This powerpoint was good and it was refreshing seeing all the information i learned again since renoir was the impressionist i did. I liked the music alot too although it wasnt as good as the one in the monet slideshow. Also although i like Renoir’s paintings i prefer Monet’s flowers over renoir’s paintings of people

3. I loved this powerpoint. It was full of information and had good music. I also liked how there was a picture of the maker of it on the last slide.

4. Wow that slide show was incredible! I learned a bunch of new facts and the music ddi go really well with the slide show!

5. I think that this powerpoint was very informative and i liked the music in this one better than the music in the Monet one.

6. I watched this power point at home and showed my 2 cousins that go to Sturgis and they said they want to show it at there school they thought it was great!

7. i madde it ok (noooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt) HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

8. well i was suppriesed on the quiz and yeah i thought it was and 11% when i looked closly it was a 91% YAY!!!!!!!!!!! no more Fs for me :0

9. Wow that was a long powerpoint but it was worth it because that was good not better than the Monet one but good.

10. This powerpoint was really good and I liked the music. This one I listened to at home, so I could actually hear the music this time.

11. I really like all of the pictures i can’t believe that someone cn atchually paint like that!!