Favorite French Foods

In 6th grade, we just started talking about food.  I shared some famous French specialty foods, and it got me thinking.  Which French foods have you actually tried?  What did you think?

63 thoughts on “Favorite French Foods

1. I have tried crepe’s, escargot, and fries my favorite is crepe’s but they were all rreally good.

2. I have tries brie before and i really liked it! My favorite lesson to learn in french was the food!

3. ive tried a few of the french cheeses and quite a few patries…..i can say i dont think ill ever partake in escargot though…

4. i tried 2 of the specitiy foods the eclairs and crepes. both are great foods. but the eclairs are great with the filling

5. I’ve tried chocolate-filled crêpes and they’re extremely good! Definitely my favorite French food so far!

6. sadly i have not tried any foods from france before 🙁 but I hope that I get to in Quebec!:)

7. My favorite french food is escargot. I went to Canada once and for dinner I got escargot and it was soooooo good.

8. I don’t really have a favorite French food. I havn’t tried any of them before. I have only tried crepes and I had some in Québec and I really liked them.

9. There are a lot of french foods that i have tried before. Some such as crepes, nutella, fries, and croissants. One in particular that I would call my favorite, would be nutella. It tastes like chocolate! Although i’m also a big fan of french fries.